Happy Monday everyone! Today I’m partnering with La Crema to share a recipe in celebration of the launch of their new program Virtual Vintner, a choose-your-own-adventure experience that brings wine lovers together to produce a community created wine. It’s a fun way to learn about the process of wine making and be involved in every decision that goes into producing a vintage, and I love that at the end the wine will be available for purchase! Participants are asked to choose their favorite varietal as the starting point, so La Crema asked that I choose mine and come up with a recipe to go with it! I chose Chardonay because I love the way it pairs with a pesto dish in the Summer (I cannot get enough pesto, ever). Since I’m clean eating this month I replaced my regular GF pasta noodles with zucchini noodles and tossed in the freshest of Summer vegetables and herbs to make this dish. Perfectly light and healthy fare for the hot temps we’re having, I hope you love it as much as I do! xx- Sarah
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ear of corn, husk removed and cut off cob
- 3 med-large zucchinis
- 1/3 cup pesto
- pine nuts to garnish
- parsley, chopped, to garnish
- maldon finishing salt
- Using a julienne peeler, peel zucchinis down to the seeds and place in a large serving bowl.
- Toss the zucchini noodles in pesto sauce.
- Add cherry tomatoes and corn to serving bowl and garnish with pine nuts, chopped parsley. Sprinkle generously with Maldon salt and serve immediately!