I’m not going to lie to you, these were meant to be granola bars, not bites. I was planning on remaking them, adding in some honey to help them stick together. But then I found myself going back for these broken up bits of granola ALL DAY LONG. I couldn’t get enough! And I didn’t really want them to be sweeter. And I didn’t really mind that I was eating them in little bites- I actually preferred it. SO, I think these are the best mistake I’ve made in a long time! Cranberry almond granola bites are my friend, they should be yours too! xx- Sarah
- 3 cups GF oats
- 1 cup raw almonds, rough chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup natural almond butter
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine oats, almonds, cranberries, maple syrup, almond butter and salt, mixing thoroughly.
- Using coconut oil lightly oil two 7 x 10 inch baking pans.
- Pour contents of mixing bowl into baking pans and spread evenly, pressing firmly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting- you can use a fork to break off little bite-size bits!