Are you completely exhausted of me being all “OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER” about every recipe I post? Me too! But THIS ONE! This one really is the best thing ever! Or maybe, just maybe, I’m just obsessed with putting things in my mouth that taste amazing. And that, combined with my tendencies to over-excite, lead me to make wild claims about everything delicious my mouth touches. I don’t know. I suppose you’ll just have to make this and judge for yourself. You long-suffering recipe makers, I love you so! xx- Sarah
- 3.5 oz frozen acai
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2-1 cup of raspberry granola
- fruit of your choosing- I used raspberries, banana, and blackberries
- hemp seeds and bee pollen to garnish (optional)
- In a high powered blender combine acai, banana, raspberries, strawberries and almond milk. Add a handful of spinach or two if you'd like to up the nutrition value!
- Blend until no chunks remain.
- Spoon into serving glasses, layering with granola and fruit.
If you can't get your paws on acai, substitute blueberries or raspberries. You really can't go wrong!