Happy Monday everyone! I have a confession to make: We’re living off of smoothies and Chipotle burrito bowls. It’s true. That’s what survival mode looks like in this house. And I’m not complaining, it was a pretty indulgent weekend for us. I’ll write more another day soon, will share an update on Carlos and our lives. But for today, I hope you enjoy this- my perfect summertime smoothie! xx- Sarah
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric (more to taste)
- 1/2 cup water
- coconut flakes and goji berries to granish (optional but suggested!)
- In a blender combine mango, pineapple, coconut milk, turmeric and water.
- Blend until smooth and thick, adding additional turmeric to taste and water to reach your desired consistency.
- Top with coconut flakes and goji berries.