If you want the best treat of Summer than you’re in the right place! I know, that’s a bold statement but SERIOUSLY!!! These are divine- creamy, sweet, fruity, perfectly refreshing and get this- I dare say they’re healthy!! What?!!! With just four ingredients – coconut cream, pineapple, shredded coconut and a tiny bit of honey they have nothing in them that won’t do your body good. What they’ll do for your spirit can’t be measured but if you are at all like me, they’ll bring you so much Summer joy you kind of won’t know what to do with yourself. It’s a good problem to have. Have at them my friends! xx- Sarah
- 1 13.5 oz can of coconut milk (to separate the cream from the water, place a can of coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight). Open the can and drain the water, setting aside to use for another purpose (great to add to smoothies!)
- 3 cups of fresh pineapple, cut into 4" chunks
- 1 tablespoon of honey (more to taste)
- a handful of unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- Place coconut cream in a blender with the honey. Combine thoroughly.
- Add the pineapple and blend on low. Slow and low is the trick here, the pineapple chunks are a delicious addition to the popsicles so leave some and you won't regret it!
- Taste and add additional honey if you desire.
- Pour into popsicle molds (this makes enough for 6 large popsicles) and freeze.
- Remove from molds and sprinkle with shredded coconut. Wrap in wax paper to store in freezer or eat immediately!