Hi friends! Sorry I’ve been so quiet, the internet here is reminiscent of dial up and I was running around from sun-up until sun down with our Bula Wellness Retreat guests making sure they had the very best adventures in Fiji last week! I’m still here in Fiji but when I get home I’ll be prepping for the holidays like nobodies business- it’s my favorite time of year! And this year, pre- Thanksgiving, we’ll be munching on these avocado crostinis. Because avocado toast is the best thing ever, as we all know, so MINI AVOCADO TOASTS WITH TOPPINGS are a MUST!!!!! Hope you love as much as I do!!!! xx- Sarah
- 1 large baguette
- 2 avocados
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- Maldon salt
- red pepper flakes
- black sesame seeds
- ghee or coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice baguette into 1/2" pieces, coat both sides with ghee or coconut oil and place on two large cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turning once. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Using a fork smash avocado in a small bowl.
- Spread avocado on baguettes.
- On half of the baguettes squeeze lemon juice, sprinkle red pepper flakes and Maldon salt.
- On the other half of baguettes drizzle honey and then sprinkle with pistachios, black sesame seeds and Maldon salt.
- Serve immediately.