I’ve turned a corner with my health- I’m on an official upswing!!! Horray!!! It’s been such a tough year but it’s making me appreciate every single minute of every single day that I’m here. And we’re making the most of the final months of Summer with lots of beach days, copious amounts of watermelon and celebrating the goodness that is life with friends every chance we get! Which brings me to this sweet treat, my new addiction. Creamy coconut milk, smashed fruit, slushy ice- it’s basically heaven in a cup. Simple, sweet, healthy and the perfect treat for these sweltering days of Summer. I hope you make it, I hope you enjoy it sitting on a porch with friends, I hope you love it! xx- Sarah
- 2 large, very ripe and juice peaches- halved and pits removed
- 2 large handfuls of cherries, stems removed
- 1 can coconut milk
- 4 cups of ice
- Use a mortar and pestle to crush first the peaches, and then the cherries.
- Blend ice in a high powered blender until it is slushy. Remove any large chunks.
- Scoop ice slush into cups, filling to a little under 3/4. Top ice with spoonfuls of fruit mixture, pour coconut milk over top. Enjoy!