New Old Fashioned

new_old_fashioned_A_House_in_the_Hills-6

These photos kind of speak for themselves, right?  Don’t you wish you were sipping on one of these right now? YOU COULD BE!  Well, not if you’re driving or operating another large mechanical device.  But I can’t think of any other reason to hold back.  Blueberries!  Bourbon!  Mint!  Get at it!!!!  xx- Sarah  {This post was produced in collaboration with Sarah Dickenson}

new_old_fashioned_A_House_in_the_Hills-3

new_old_fashioned_A_House_in_the_Hills-2 new_old_fashioned_A_House_in_the_Hills-1

new_old_fashioned_A_House_in_the_Hills-5

New Old Fashioned

Yield: 2 cocktails

New Old Fashioned

Ingredients

• 2 ounces simple syrup
  • 5 dashes bitters
  • 3 ounces bourbon
  • 12-15 blueberries
  • 4-6 mint leaves

Instructions

• In a cocktail shaker muddle simple syrup, blueberries and mint leaves.
  • Add ice, bitters and bourbon to cocktail shaker and shake for 15-20 seconds.
  • Fill two rocks glasses with ice.
  • Strain shaker over ice.

1. brittany|

Hey there. Would you mind sharing where this glass is from? Thanks so much.

• Sarah Yates|

Hi Brittany! I wish I knew, they were a gift for Lou and he doesn’t remember. Sorry I can’t help!

2. Charell|

I second the question about the glasses–I love them and would really like to get myself a set. Any ideas?

• Sarah Yates|

Hi Charell, sadly I don’t know- they were a gift for Lou and he doesn’t remember! Sorry! 🙁

3. Joker coat|

My girls are very much into fashion. I love how cool these little outfits look! And yes, I thought you had forgotten about the cute little babies (glad you included them). Maybe your son will start the line of “girls?” That would be nice.

4. shiza|

So handy cause there’s so many Japanese people all over the place, we wont need to make twist tops anymore!
    The truth is the radiation from Fukushima has had a X-men type effect on her and she has become the human bottle opener.Matterhorn

5. jack|

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up.Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up.women’s dresses

6. lisa|

This was so helpful! My wife and I have always tried our best to keep up with trends as they happen in the year. May earn some brownie points and buy her a little treat similar to the items you’ve shown here. Talk soon Luke.birds of love

7. Cyberpunk 2077 Jacket|

that’s Looking so beautiful many people want to read this type of post I am also part of them and always search these types of posts because I want to lean this type of food.