So this is the scenario: you have friends coming over for dinner. You’ve been running around after work trying to get everything ready for dinner, your hair is a mess and you realize that you haven’t thought about what everyone can snack on pre- dinner. AND THEN- THIS RECIPE SWOOPS IN AND SAVES THE DAY! A five ingredient, super simple, throw-together breeze of a dip that TASTES LIKE IT CAME FROM THE ARTICHOKE GODS. Serve it with some of these tasty (gluten free!) flax seed crackers from Blue Diamond Almonds. And now you have something to serve that will wow AND time to fix your hair. The only thing missing is your cape! xx- Sarah
This post was produced in partnership with Blue Diamond Almonds, all thoughts and opinions are my own!
- 1 8 oz can of sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 14 oz can of artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt + more to taste
- parsley to garnish
- In a high speed blender combine water chestnuts, artichoke hearts, garlic, salt, and lemon juice
- Blend until dip is a consistency you're pleased with, scooping down the sides as you go to ensure that the mixture is blended evenly.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, serve chilled if possible!