I think these photos speak for themselves, but in case you don’t speak the language of amazing raw chocolate brownie photos let me translate for you: THESE BROWNIES ARE BONKERS DELICIOUS!!!!! AND AS FAR AS TREATS GO, HEALTHY!! YOU SHOULD MAKE THEM! Well then, I think that covers it. No-bake chocolate brownies that are healthy and crazy delicious. There’s nothing left unsaid! xx- Sarah
RAW CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
Yields approximately 8 small brownies
1 cup cashews (soaked for a minimun of 3 horus)
1/2 cup macadamia nuts (soaked for a minimum of 3 hours)
1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts
2 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil
2 tablespoons pure raw honey (I used once again killer bee raw organic honey) sub maple syrup for vegan
4 tablespoons cacao powder + more for dusting
– Soak cashews and macadamia nuts in water for a minimum of 3 hours and drain.
– Combine nuts, honey, coconut oil, and cacao powder in high powered blender and blend until smooth (use a spatula to scrape down the sides and add to mixture, blend until all is combined!)
– Spread evenly into half of a 7×10 pan, using your hands to press it into the pan.
– Refrigerate for at least two hours to set before cutting.
– Dust with cacao powder and garnish with 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts. Cut into squares and serve.
– Store in refrigerator.
*Add additional honey to taste if you prefer a sweeter brownie.
*Double brownie recipe if you’d like to fill the whole 7×10 pan!