Hi friends! I’m here today with my recent faves from BeautyKind- a whole face’s worth! I like to keep it pretty simple when it comes to my makeup routine, and the items below are my daily go-to’s for a natural, fresh face. I love makeup that’s light and subtle enough to almost make you wonder if I’m not wearing any- but that I know does a TON to help out my face situation! Hope this helps in your own hunt for fantastic beauty products! xx- Sarah
1. Laura Geller Under makeup primer- I love this super lightweight, oil free primer. I like to keep the makeup on my skin light- and let me freckles show through, so this is perfect!
2. For those times when my skin isn’t cooperating, or my under eye circles are especially pronounced, I love this Gorgeous Cosmetics concealer. It’s thick enough to cover up most everything but blends easily into my skin.
3. I love a fresh, dewy glow and I’ll use the Organic Glam shimmer powder over my primer/concealer for nights out.
4. To put a rosy glow onto my cheeks I’m loving Gorgeous Cosmetics powder blush in Coral. It’s the prettiest pink, and gives me the look of having just come in from a brisk walk!
5. For my eyes I always start with the Gorgeous Cosmetics iPrime eye shadow base – it’s critical for making sure the shadow I put on sticks around longer than a couple of hours!
6. I love that Gorgeous Cosmetics has an eye shadow pallet especially for hazel eyes, I love the way the violette makes my eyes pop!
7. I’m new to liquid eyeliner- I’ve always been suspect of my abilities to put it on, but I surprised myself and have been loving it! I love the Gorgeous eye liner because it wipes off easy if I have a mishap!
8. This Organic Pharmacy mascara has been giving my eyes the perfect frame for a couple of months now and I LOVE it! I’m always looking for an incredible mascara that gives length and volume and this one fits the bill!