Hey there Friends! We’re right smack dab in the middle of southern California summer and now that I’m feeling better I plan on milking every last sunny day and balmy evening for all it’s got! Today I’m sharing with you a few of the things that I’m loving this Summer season. Hope you enjoy and it inspires your own Summer adventures! xx- Sarah
1. Mason Pearson brush- My hair is especially tangly when I’ve been running amuck in the Summer (aka beach days, bike rides and sponge fights with our neighbors- it sounds idyllic and it totally is!) This brush is my favorite ever for detangling and babying my hair after lots of summer abuse!
2. Comme De Garcon Wallet- There’s something about having a good wallet- it’s just a treat every time you grab it! This one was my Christmas present from Lou- I’ve been carrying it instead of a purse to keep things light and easy.
3. Karen Walker Sunnies- These guys are still my favorite and go-to. Any season, always!
4. Miansai cuff- The minimalist style of this bracelet speaks to me for the summer months when I want to keep it simple and chic.
5. IRO sandals- Every year I splurge on a pair of sandals that I know I’ll wear for at least a few years- and this year it was these. Worth every penny! (sold out from what I can tell, sorry I didn’t share them sooner!!!)
6. Bumble and Bumble Surf Infusion Oil Spray- this stuff is great for the days I can’t make it to the beach but want windswept, playful locks!
7. Bumble and Bumble City Swept Finishing Spray- I adore this for styling after my hair has dried- it adds so much texture and keeps it messy.
8. I’m hydrating this season with Naked coconut water boxes- they are pretty much my favorite beverage of them all, and they pack so well!
9. EOS Vanilla Bliss Moisturizing Shaving Cream- this hydrating cream keeps my legs moisturized and smooth so I can strut in my short shorts!
10. This Cynthia Rowley wetsuit is my must-have for playing in the waves, stand-up paddleboarding, and pretending to learn how to surf!
11. These swim fins from Patagonia give me the confidence I need to swim past a strong break- they are a definite summer MUST!