Try to resist this cocktail, just TRY! Muddled peach nectar, Hangar 1 Straight Vodka (how beautiful is that bottle?!), lavender infused simple syrup and a little sparkling water- it just screams DRINK ME!!!! Summer is upon us and this cocktail needs to happen for everyone! Vodka is my favorite spirit and Hangar 1 Vodka is so good that I almost feel bad for mixing it. Almost. But not enough to keep me from finding ways to mix it into cocktails for my guests for the rest of these Summer days! Hope you love it as much as I do! xx- Sarah PS- I have to also acknowledge the beautiful styling by Hostess Haven and photography by my sweet husband– they knocked it out of the park on this one, right?! So, so pretty. I’m very fortunate to have such creative geniuses in my family.
- 1 1/2 oz Hangar 1 Straight Vodka
- 1/2 very ripe peach or nectarine, peeled and chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 1 oz Lavender infused simple syrup (instructions on how to make below)
- 3 oz sparkling water
- Prepare lavender simple syrup by combining 1 cup of simple syrup, 1 cup of sugar, and one bunch of lavender. Heat over low and stir until the sugar dissolves. Let sit for at least a couple of hours- the longer you let it sit the stronger the lavender taste will be. Strain out lavender and set syrup aside.
- To make cocktail: muddle peach in a glass until consistency is that of a puree. Fill champagne glass with puree until 2/3 of the way full.
- Add 1- 1/12 oz of Vodka (depending on your preference for strength of the drink and taste), 1 oz of simple syrup, top with sparkling water to fill the glass, garnish with peach chunks, lavender flowers, or lavender petals!