date night with my husband in my boyfriend jeans

if you’re looking to make your legs look like they go on for a million miles, a nude platform stiletto like these ones will do the trick! and as you can see, the shopbop sale i mentioned last week treated me well, i snatched up some essentials like this perfectly slouchy alexander wang tank and mercedes salazar hammered friendship cuff, both of which i will be wearing nonstop all summer long.

SHOP THIS LOOK: jeans: asos (also loving these and these), tank: alexander wang, shoes: c/o shoemint, bag: clare vivier, friendship cuff: mercedes salazar, watch: marc jacobs, necklace: c/o jewelmint, sunnies: karen walker, bra: cosabella (old), lips: YSL OGBA,  forearm, cuff: jcrew (old)

1. Myrna|

Love this outfit!!!!! you look so gorg and super tall , how tall are you?

XX-Myrna

Mybeatboutique.blogspot.com

2. Victoria|

I love everything about this outfit! The boyfriend jeans look so good on you. For some reason, I just can't pull them off… and yes, those nude sandals make your legs loooong, girl! I also love your Marc Jacobs watch! Lovely. xoxo

3. sarah yates|

thanks so much everyone! myrna, i'm 5'8" and in heels like these, basically a WNBA player. :)

4. Kathryn|

I love this look! I've never tried to pull off boyfriend jeans before but now you've got me determined to try! Thanks for sharing. :)

5. tapped out cheats|

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing,
    nice written and come with almost all important infos.
    I would like to peer more posts like this .

6. jak zhubnout bricho|

Do you haave a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and
    I was wondering your situation; many of us have created some nice procedures and we are ooking to trade solutions
    with other folks, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.

7. i miss my ex boyfriend|

Here’s the thing: That question exist because there’s a lot of people writing about how all you need is the no contact rule to have your ex miss you and come running back.
    Suddenly you’ve made him very interested again, and
    by doing absolutely nothing. Thus, the No Contact Rule is actually one of the most
    effective techniques you can use after a break up.