White, yellow, gray, blue, black, pink, green, etc., are the shades that have been used for ages to paint the ceilings, interior and exterior walls of the house, furniture, etc.
Each one of them has its own importance and can impart a different look to the house. While the darker shade could add a bold touch wherever painted, the lighter ones help in making the room bright and spacious.
However, with time new colors are emerging that also help in creating a new outlook. One such color is blue-gray which has recently gained popularity. These colors have a modern appearance and are available in light as well as in darker tones.
Another advantage of these colors is that a few shades of blue-gray color can be used to paint furniture. So you can try these shades to upgrade your interior, and if you do not have an idea about these shades, then here are a few shades that you can consider for your houses or offices.
1. Yale Blue
If you are looking for something different from brown or white to paint your furniture, then; give this color a thought. The dark blue-gray color can be used to paint wooden cabinets or doors. It will separate them from the rest of the room’s surroundings and create an entirely different impact. This yale gray colored almirah has its own vibe and enhances the look of the room that has wooden flooring. You can also consider adopting this color for painting the almirah or cabinets.
2. Silver Mist
While the darker shades of grey color will look good on furniture, the lighter ones will perfectly blend with the walls giving them a bright and seamless look. One such example is this silver mist color that is used in contrast with white ceilings and other white surroundings that has highlighted the walls giving them a classic and warm look. To elevate the look even more, white color accessories like the white rug have been used. It can be used for the bedroom and living room walls.
- 【Premium Material】 TABAYON velvet shag area rug is super soft and durable, soft to the touch, warm and beautiful, at the same time, it has strong toughness, not shed, not fade and no smell, creating a cozy area for kids and your family，Dense surface that is soft to the touch and piles that feeling like stepping out onto a cloud and shields toes from the cold floor.
- 【Life Style Design】 The shaggy soft rug adopts a minimalist design and modern style concept, use of simple color to add warmth and elegance to the room of your home, soft lightweight but not fade. The soft fluffy carpet is available in multiple colors and sizes to suit your different styles and needs, matches an ideal choice for home decoration.
- 【Upgraded Area Rug】 Upgraded version of the craftsmanship and design. The tight weaving process ensures that the floor carpet in this area is not easy to fall off and the edges are not easy to fall apart. non-slip latex particle backing，The anti-slip performance of carpets cannot be ignored. We have consistently researched and developed the anti-slip performance of carpets. The bottom contains dense anti-skid particles, which can hold the floor more firmly.
- 【Care Tips】Our shag rugs can use a hand-held vacuum to cleaning efficiently, you also can be wiped with a damp cloth, in addition, we are recommended to wash it by hand instead of machine washing, Such the round rug can have a longer service life, and after that, the rug is air-dried, it’s better if you fluff it.
- 【Service Guarentee】 When you open the package, it may be slightly thinner than the picture and not too flat. This is because for the convenience of transportation, our carpets are vacuum-packed, and it takes 3-5 days to recover after opening，We are sorry for any inconvenience, we will give you a satisfactory solution in time.
3. Repose Gray
If you are looking for a color that is slightly darker than white but gives a similar appearance to white, then you should opt for repose gray. Repose gray looks very classic and is ideal for people who like to keep things simple. To highlight this shade, you should use white trims, white doors, and windows. If you are planning to keep furniture like sofas and tables, then prefer the lighter shades as the look of the room would be enhanced more.
- Small, wide seating surface with slightly tilted armrests to expand the seating capacity
- Tilting armrests for comfortable arm rests while reducing floor space to make room for more seating
- Newly upgraded sofa with pulp latex + high resilience foam
- Double thickened seat bag, thick and soft elastic seat bag, every time you sit down is a hip spa.
- Can be restored immediately after sitting for a long time
4. Parma Gray
If you are looking for a cooler alternative to paint the cabinets of your kitchen or other rooms, then you can consider this Parma gray shade of blue-gray paint. This paint will give a very light touch to the wooden furniture that generally imparts a harsh look. The paint has a very calm and soothing effect. It has also given the kitchen a relaxing look where generally, the majority of work is done. It can be used to paint the walls.
5. Sheer Bliss
Giving the room a fairytale look is a dream of many, especially the girls. If you paint the room with the correct shade, then; you can achieve the fairytale look at your house. This lightest shade of blue-gray paint, i.e., sheer bliss, has made it possible for people to achieve such a dreamy look in their houses. To add more to the look, a chandelier hanging on the ceiling has played its part. For the flooring, you should prefer white colored tiles or marble as it will reflect the color more.
- Fixture Dimension for this crystal chandelier light is Height 22 inches x Diameter 24 inches, MAX 60 inches adjustable chain is perfect for proper height installation.
- This modern chandelier light uses 6 x E12 Bulbs (NOT Included in the package), Max 40W per bulb, compatible with LED bulbs and highly recommended for money & energy saving.
- This modern pendant light fixture could light up your room extremely and widely to create a superior and classy atmosphere in your living room, dining room, bedroom, foyer or any other dry place.
- Customer Satisfaction is guaranteed by Saint Mossi custome service team. If you have any question or suggestion after you receive the chandelier, please check the installation guide first and also feel free to contact us via Amazon message, we are far more than happy to help.
6. Vincent Wolf Blue-Gray Color
If you want to add a classic and decent look to your room using the blue-gray color, then; you can try this Vincent wolf blue-gray color. It has a formal appearance and hence can even be used to paint offices and workplaces. They can blend with any surroundings easily. Pairing it with matching furniture has helped to elevate its look even more. This color has a cool appearance, so it will never make you feel warm. It will go best with light-colored floors, especially; white.
7. Benjamin Moore’s Pastel Shade
This pastel shade will add grace to the room. It has a neutral tone and will give a cool look to the room. It is refreshing and will make you feel light and relaxed. This blue-gray paint has elevated the look of the room and highlighted the white and blue furniture present in the room. It is also suitable for the living room and will add a cool vibe to the house. This neutral paint has brightened the room successfully.
8. Benjamin Moore Office Gray
This blue-gray color will add a very decent and classic look to the room in which it is used. It can be used to paint both the furniture and the walls. This shade is slightly darker than the other shades. It has more touch of a gray shade, so people who want to highlight the gray shade more can use this paint in their houses. It has a warm look and is perfect for bedrooms and bathrooms. The best look of this paint would be achieved when paired with white accessories.
This color, named November Skies, has a unique feature, and that is that under different kinds of light conditions, it reflects the light accordingly. It gives any room a modern and sophisticated look. When used in the bathroom, it gives it a very light and calm look that is perfect for the bathrooms. The white furniture and white tiles are also reflecting the color more. Through November skies are neutral shade, it still gives the room a cool vibe which is favorable for houses situated in warmer climates.
10. Hale Navy
Hale navy color is the darker color of blue-gray shade that adds depth to the house and is versatile too. It can be used in any room, like the kitchen, bedroom, living room, etc, which makes it highly desirable. Though it is a dark shade, it gives a very cool look to the room. It possesses a luxurious appearance. You can use white-colored doors and windows or white-colored ceilings to highlight this color and get the complete look.
11. Smoky Blue Color
If you are looking for light-colored blue-gray wall paint that gives a bright look to your room, then this shade would be apt for you. It gives the room a delicate look so people who are fans of delicacy can use them in their room. Blue color has a very peaceful appearance, and the same has been achieved with this smoky blue color. It will help you in relaxing after a hectic day because of the calm and soothing appearance it possesses.
12. Bracing Blue
If you are looking for a color that can be used for both interior and exterior walls as well as for the furniture, then this color would best suit your needs. It has a modern touch and will help you highlight all the features of the room. With the correct amount of lightning, it will brighten up the room and help bring attention to all the accessories present in the room. To get more shine using bracing blue, try to add more gray or dark blue accessories to the room.
- REVERSIBLE OTTOMAN: This sofa turns modular with an independent matching ottoman that can conveniently be placed on either side for a versatile chaise lounger design
- MULTIPURPOSE DESIGN: An attractive, multipurpose design makes it perfect for various spaces such as your living room, college dorm, home office, and more
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Crafted with super soft fabric and a sturdy wood frame, helping ensure a sofa that keeps you and guests comfortable for years to come
- ROOM FOR 3: Designed for compact areas such as an apartment or bonus room, with a space-saving yet heavy-duty design that allows for up to 3 people and 680 pounds
- EASY, TOOL FREE ASSEMBLY: Put it together in as little as 15 minutes by aligning brackets and screwing a few pieces together before opening up the seat and back cushions for comfy lounging; OVERALL DIMENSIONS (w/ Ottoman): 78"(L) x 54"(W) x 34"(H); WEIGHT CAPACITY: 680lbs.; Items contained in 2 separate boxes. Transportation times may vary per box.
Krypton is another shade of blue-grey paint that will add a cool texture to your house. It can also be used to paint the cabinets. It can also be used with black and golden accessories equally, like white ones. It will shine with these colors also. One thing that should be kept in mind while choosing this color for the walls is that the room in which this color is used should receive ample sunlight or artificial light so that this color shines more.
14. Cadet Gray
Cadet Gray, as the name suggests, was initially used to design the uniform of army officials. Later on, this name was given to the shade of blue-gray. It can be used by people who have wooden flooring as it will shine and would bring people’s attention towards the wooden flooring. It is a neutral shade and will give a modern touch to the rooms. It has a cool appearance, and when paired with dark accessories like the sofa set shown in the image, the color will do wonders in the living space.
Distance is another dark shade that can be used to add a bold character to the houses. If you are not a fan of dark blue or dark grey shades, then how about trying a combination of both? It can add depth to the rooms. This color can be used for the exterior walls. It can go well with wooden flooring as well as dark-colored flooring hence a worth-considering choice for people who want to go for the darker flooring options.
Blue-gray color, also known as the livid color, is a combination of grey and blue color. It has recently become a choice for many people as it will add a new outlook to your house.
And there is just not one color available; rather, there is a variety of shades available from which you can choose. The various shades of blue-gray color possess different moods and vibes like modern, bright, pastel, warm, bold, etc.
People who like experimenting with different shades can try these shades this season to give their house an entirely different look.
Hence you can also consider these colors to get a cool and decent look or a bold look for your house as per your wish.
To highlight the color, you can mix and match it with a white ceiling or white furniture and achieve a magnificent look for your house that will leave everyone amazed and mesmerized by your choices.