I’m not going to lie to you, I would marry these crispy peanut butter chocolate balls if marrying chocolate balls was a thing. They are insane, the kind of crazy that’s so good it borders on bad. The kind of crazy that’s best made to share because there’s pretty much no chance of resisting them once you have a batch of them in your refrigerator and THEY WILL BE EATEN ALL AT ONCE, if they have their way with you! You’ve been warned. Have at them! xx- Sarah
Crispy Peanut Butter Chocolate Balls
Vegan + GF
Yields approximately 26 chocolate balls
3 cups crispy brown rice cereal (I like this brand)
2 cups creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup brown rice syrup
1 (10 oz) bag semi-sweet vegan chocolate chips
1/2 scant cup almond milk
1/4 cup whole peanuts
– Place crispy brown rice cereal in a food processor and pulse until no large crispy chunks remain.
– In a small sauce pan combine peanut butter, brown rice syrup and a good pinch of sea salt, mix well over low heat until well combined.
– In a large mixing bowl combine peanut butter syrup and crispy brown rice cereal. Mix well. Form mixture into 1″ balls, placing on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
– Place chocolate and almond milk in a double boiler over medium low heat, stirring to combine until melted. Set heat to low.
– Using a spoon dip peanut butter balls into chocolate, covering completely, and return to baking sheet.
– Sprinkle with maldon salt and finely chopped peanuts.
– Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set. Store in refrigerator with wax paper separating layers.