Happy Monday everyone, I hope you had a great weekend, I hope you ate delicious things, I hope you had that amazing sleep where you wake up and realize you’re sleeping- then close your eyes to get even more of it, that luxurious feeling. Today I’m sharing a recipe for the thing I can’t stop eating- raspberry granola! My favorite breakfast as of late consists of this- this granola, almond milk or coco yogurt and the freshest, sweetest fruit I can get my paws on! This is the season for all my favorite stone fruits and berries and I’m taking full advantage. I’m in heaven! And this raspberry granola adds the perfect amount of crunch. Lou says it’s “the best” I’ve ever made. So there’s that testimonial. Make it, buy as much stone fruit and berries as you can swing and GO NUTS!!! xx- Sarah
- 5 cups GF oats
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Chop raspberries, walnuts, pecans into small bits.
- Combine in a large mixing bowl with the oats, chia seeds, coconut oil, cinnamon, maple syrup and salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until lightly browned and crunchy.
- Let sit until cooled, then break apart into granola.
This makes a large batch, feel free to halve it if you and your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/roommate/sister/brother don't want to eat it every morning for breakfast for two weeks. 🙂